We invite you to submit articles, reports and books reviews for the first 2017 issue of the “International and Security Studies”. The aim of the journal is to analyze the issues concerning security and international relations in theoretical and empirical basis.
Current research areas cover:
- Central and Eastern Europe in international relations: foreign and security policies CEE states
- European integration at the crossroads
- challenges and threats for European security
- changing international order: foreign and security policy of new emerging powers
- new aspects of contemporary security studies
Submitted manuscript should be written in English and have no more than 6000 words (including footnotes, bibliography, tables, graphs, etc.). Each article must preceded by an abstract and 3-5 key words. Book reviews and reports should have no more than 2000 words. Reviews should refer to the publications which were published not earlier than in 2016.
Accepted papers will be published in “International and Security Studies” in the summer of 2017. The submission deadline is June 15, 2017. Please send the articles to: email@example.com For Authors guidelines please see the attached pdf file.