Institute for Security, Energy and Climate Studies,Collegium of Socio-Economics Warsaw School of Economics, Energy Society Warsaw School of Economics invites for a meeting with Lithuanian Energy Minister Mr. Rokas Masilus
„Effective energy policy – Lithuanian experiance, Polish perspective.”
Event takes place on 21st of March at 16:30 in room 152 in the main building of WSE. Lecture in English.
The following issues will be raised:
- the perception of threats to energy security of the European Union and Europe,
- the opportunities for cooperation between Lithuania and Poland in energy sector,
- Energy Union, Nord Stream II and the fuel industry in the face of the 2030 climate and energy package,
- efficient energy use and renewable energy sources in the Lithuanian energy policy.
- Dr. hab. Joachim Osiński, Associate Professor WSE Dean of the Collegium of Socio-Economics (introduction)
- Dr. Krzysztof M. Księżopolski – KES
- Dr. Kamila Pronińska – ISECS (leading)
Media patronage: BiznesAlert.pl
Those wishing to attend are kindly requested to confirm by 19 March 2016 by email email@example.com registration. Early registration is recommended due to the limited number of seats.